Dear Euro Gems students, staff members and parents,
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! Our commitment at EuroGems is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will empower students to become innovative thinkers, creative problem solvers and inspired learners prepared to thrive in the twenty-first century.We give your child an international standard of learning experience.
High standards and expectations for each student in regard to academic performance, co-curricular participation, and responsible citizenship are the foundation of our school. It is with pride that we hold these high standards and ask each of our students to commit to maintaining the extraordinary record of achievement and contribution that has been the legacy of EuroGems . Full participation in academic and co-curricular programs and a willingness to act responsibly as an individual within our educational environment are the factors that enable all to have a successful and enjoyable year.
Giving your child the courage to expand their wings and fly high. A home away from home where your child wants to come , enjoy, learn and excel!!!
Below are our beliefs regarding teaching and learning that we developed as part of this process.
We believe that effective teachers:
1.Create opportunities for intellectual risk-taking, collaboration, problem-solving, and application of classroom learning to real life situations;
2. Implement strategies that promote ownership of learning to students;
3. Design instruction to integrate a variety of innovative technological tools and resources to enhance learning;
4. Demonstrate ongoing professional growth in order to increase the quality of instruction;
5. Make learning experience fun and fruitful and design a curriculum that fulfills the needs in today’s day and age.
We believe that successful students:
1.Communicate in a meaningful way for a variety of purposes and audiences;
2. Demonstrate a sensitivity to the precision and nuances of written, visual, and aural medium through comprehension, interpretation, and evaluation;
3. Employ critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems; and Pose questions, examine possibilities, and apply skills to find solutions to authentic issues.
4.Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness; and
5.Contribute to the local and global community in a collaborative and respectful manner
In conclusion, I wish you all a wonderful school year!!!
Mrs. Shweta Tiwari